It’s no secret that Amazon is the largest marketplace on the planet
Chances are you shop with Amazon for most purchases. They’ve made it easy & simple to get everyday items.
But how can you be selling on the platform & converting those 200 million + shoppers into your brand customers?
In this article I’m highlighting 7 foundational strategies you can use to increase your visibility & sales on Amazon in 2023
- Optimize your product listings: Make sure that your product titles, descriptions, and images are clear, concise, and visually appealing. This will help your products stand out and attract more customers.
- Make sure to split test images to see which is the clear main image, 2nd, 3rd and so on
- I highly recommend running tests on https://intellivy.net/ to get high converting products & listings to real feedback
- Use keywords effectively: Use relevant keywords in your product titles and descriptions to make it easier for customers to find your products.
- Offer competitive pricing: Consider the prices of similar products on Amazon and try to offer a competitive price for your products.
- Daily Deals
- All help push eyeballs to your listing & win the click!
- Utilize Amazon advertising: Use Amazon’s advertising platform to promote your products to a wider audience. You can use sponsored products, sponsored brands, and other types of Amazon advertising to increase visibility for your products.
- Amazon Pay Per Click can be daunting but with your master keyword list & Amazon’s auto suggestions you can start testing with relative ease.
- Start an auto campaign to let Amazon know your listing is live
- Start exact campaigns on the most relevant keywords (you’ll get this data from DataDive)
- Constantly improve your listing as your sending paid traffic to it
- Improve your product reviews: Encourage customers to leave reviews for your products, and respond to any negative reviews in a constructive and professional manner. Positive reviews can help improve the credibility of your products and increase sales.
- Use Vine on Seller Central to get your first 30 reviews!
- Reach out to 100 influencers on social & exchange a free product for a social media post & review.
- Utilize Amazon’s fulfillment services: If you use Amazon’s fulfillment services, your products will be eligible for Prime shipping, which can increase sales.
- Offer excellent customer service: Make sure to respond to customer inquiries and complaints promptly and professionally. Providing excellent customer service can help improve your seller rating and increase customer loyalty.
With these 7 foundational strategies you’ll be way ahead of your competitors on Amazon!
Add in some advanced tactics & you’ll be in a league of your own!
Want 7 more advanced strategies to outrank your competitors?
Comment below & I’ll write it in the next blog